Java isn’t just simple to learn but at the same time is designed such that Java programming language is easy to write, easy to utilize, simple to compose, assemble, troubleshoot, and learn as compared with other programming languages. It additionally enables you to make reusable code and modular projects.
You should learn Java programming language because of the following reasons.
- Java is beginner friendly.
- It is generally easy to utilize.
- It is less rewarding in the beginning, but your efforts will be paid off in the long run.
- An application created in Java programming language is scalable and simple to keep up.
- Java is faster than other languages that are progressively typed.
- Mature JIT (just in time) compilers and enhanced JVMs deliver upgraded execution.
- The Java engineer group is huge and highly supportive towards Java beginners.
- Java is the #2 most-labeled languages at GitHub!
- Java is the third Most Demanded Skill on Angel list.
- According to Indeed.com, Java developers are more in demand compared to all the other programmers.
What does the future hold for Java Developer?
Slowly and steadily, Java is implying itself into the undetectable breaks and fissure of the advanced Operating framework.
- JVM or Java virtual machines are regular in next-gen gadgets, for example, cell phones, Kindle and Blu-beam circle players.
- Java is as yet covered in a whopping 2.6 billion mobile phones, for example, the$20 stupid telephones, and also top of the line BlackBerrys and Android telephones.
- Even the most recent Ruby engineers lean toward JRuby, which is a Java-based execution of the scripting language, in light JVM handles heavy loads better and unleashes multiple threads
- Jython, or a Java-based clone of Python, is gradually picking up prominence nowadays.
- Grails ties scripting extensions like Groovy with database center product Hibernate, for more powerful alternatives in code understanding, and additionally building up direct connections with Java APIs.
- JavaFX is a special case. These graphics are equivalent with Adobe’s Flash as its computational motor supports the whole Java API. Despite the code being not as English-like as general Java, Java software engineers will appreciate learning it! All things considered, these new animation classes will clear route for highly interactive desktop tools.
- JavaCard is a capable VM and API for little packages. It can communicate specifically with the Internet, which is making it extremely well known.
- A decent collection of applications accessible for Android telephones is as of now present. Sun is likewise guessing a Java Programming language Store from where individuals can drag an application onto their desktop.
- If the code (which is as of now being written) for an Android OS fails to port effectively to a Glassfish server or a Sony Blu-beam player.
- Hence, sooner rather than later, Java developers can keep in touch with one application which will be perfect with Android telephones, work areas and furthermore Blu-beam players! That would be simply so cool!
Evolution and brief history of Java Developer
- James Gosling, Mike Sheridan, and Patrick Naughton started the Java language in June 1991.
- It was named ‘Greentalk’ by James Gosling with file extension ‘.gt’.
- It was before known as ‘Oak Language’ and was first utilized for embedded frameworks in electronic appliances like set-top boxes.
- In 1995, ‘Oak’ was renamed as ‘Java’.
- Sun released Java IO in 1996.
- By June 1997, Java turned into the #2 programming language on the planet with 400,000 developers dealing with it.
- Java 2 was released as J2SE 1.2 in 1998.
- Sun announced J2SE, J2EE and J2ME in 1999.
- J2EE touched 1 million+ download turning point in 2001.
- Java was available inside 15 billion+ gadgets over the globe by 2004. There were 4 million java developers.
- By 2005, Java made a business of $100 billion, with 4.5 million worldwide developers.
- In 2006, Java became an open source.
- In 2007, there were 6 million Java engineers.
- In 2011, Java 7 was released.
- In 2013, 9 million Java developers were available all around and every year, Java was downloaded 1 billion times!
- In 2014 Java 8 was released.
- After Java 7, Java 8 was the most popular condition in 2016.