Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Acne: Many people are worried about the problem of pimples. Acne is a skin condition that occurs due to follicles with dead skin cells. It is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples on the face.
Many factors can come into play to cause adult acne, including hormones, stress, use of cosmetics and an increase in resistant bacteria. Acne affects people of all ages, it is most common among teenagers.
19Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Acne, Its Types, and Causes
Types of Acne:
Mild Acne: It Occurs due to the plugging of sebum below the skin surface, whiteheads, and blackheads
Moderate Acne: In this Level, blemishes appear in more numbers
Severe Acne: Blemishes are denser at this level.
Cystic Acne: Many pustules appears in Face
What Causes Acne
Factors aggravating acne include:
- Excess consumption of dairy products
- Hormonal factors are also causing Acne
- Skin infections or Allergy
- Excess consumption of junk food
- Smoking and alcohol consumption can also be responsible for Pimple
Acne Signs and Symptoms
- Pimples, which are papules with pus at their tips
- Painful and pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
- Lumps beneath the surface of the skin
19 Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Acne
- Take some pomegranate seeds in a pot, grind it perfectly and make a paste. Apply it to the affected part, twice daily.
- Mix honey with Cinnamon powder and made as a paste and applied over the face. Keep it for an hour and wash it with cold water.
- Mix enough turmeric powder with milk or water to make a smooth paste which can be applied over the affected area. Buy tramadol in usa.
- Make a perfect mixture of glycerine, rose water and lime juice and store it in a bottle. Massage with this liquid daily on all the exposed parts of the skin to get a glow.
- Make a mixture of curd with radish juice and apply it on the affected area daily.
- To get soft and glowing skin, squeeze the juice of a whole lime in a bucketful of warm or cold water and then bathe with it.
- To cure any kind of old skin diseases, apply bitter gourd juice on the skin, let it dry for a few minutes and then take a bath.
- To get acne & wrinkle-free skin, apply cucumber juice, let it dry and then wash it off.
- To get a blemishes free skin, take some dry orange peels, make a powder and make it a paste by mixing little rose water into it, apply this on the face, and after some time wash it with cold water.
- In cases where there are cracks in legs and hands or even prickly heat, mix 1 portion of lemon juice with 3 parts of sesame oil or coconut oil and apply it to the affected parts.
- To get a fairer and glowing skin, mix little water and ghee with gram flour and apply during the bath, instead of soap.
- In cases of scars left over after burns, apply coconut oil regularly over the scars.
- To cure many skin diseases like irritation, boils and scars mix 20-22 gems honey with cold water and drink it daily in empty stomach.
- To get beautiful and glowing skin, mix water with which rice has been washed; with turmeric powder, apply just before bathing.
- Apply malai (fresh cream) on the face half an hour before bathing, scrub it off with hands-on drying and then wash it off to get a beautiful and glowing skin.
- To make skin soft, scrub raw potato peel over the skin.
- To unclog the pores and to get glowing skin, scrub used the lime peel for a few minutes on the skin, cheap tramadol for sale.
- To get a fair and beautiful skin mix amla (Indian gooseberry) powder with turmeric powder and milk and apply it and wash it after drying. Repeat this process for a few months.
- Boil 1 liter of water till it reduces to half, and then mix equal quantities of glycerine and lime juice, mix thoroughly and store it in a bottle. Wash face with this liquid 2 times daily. It keeps your skin cool in the summer.
Some tips to follow:
- Smoking results in free radical formation and toxins to build up the body. They may result in disturbances that cause the skin to look dull.
- Avoid outside and oily foodstuffs, eat leafy greens every day
- Avoid food containing high preservatives
- Fruits such as berries, oranges, pumpkins, papayas, cantaloupes, apricots, peaches, and apples.
- Wash your face with normal water 4 times a day.
- Stop applications of so much cosmetics.
HussaiN is a full-time professional blogger from India. He is passionate about content writing, Tech enthusiast & computer technologies. Apart from content writing on the internet, he likes reading various tech magazines and several other blogs on the internet.