Choosing the best hands on Microsoft office course is difficult. However, we’ve compiled a list of the best Microsoft office course, training, tutorial, and certifications available online for 2020.
- 1 Best websites for learning hands-on Microsoft office
Best websites for learning hands-on Microsoft office
It includes both free and paid resources that will help you learn about Microsoft office as a beginner, intermediate, and expert. Below is our list of the best hands-on Microsoft office courses:
Microsoft Office Courses (Udemy)
The first on our list is Udemy. This is because it offers over 60 programs that cover diverse aspects of this suite of applications. Udemy equips you in your chosen area and helps you to enhance those techniques with the best methodologies.
- The lectures cover every concept at a perfect pace and in a comprehensive manner.
- It comes with interactive elements that help understand each topic better.
- You can explore the layouts, formulas, and functions on every platform with ease.
- You don’t need any prerequisites for introductory programs.
- Certification for the tutorials is available for a nominal fee.
Microsoft Office Training Online (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
LinkedIn offers you a series of interesting lectures on Microsoft Office application suites. These lectures are categorized into three difficulty levels (beginners, intermediate, and advanced).
You can opt for your current level of expertise and continue learning from there. After which you attend classes online and prepare for certifications through a series of tests and quizzes.
- All the necessary information on the setup and installations of the applications are provided.
- It has so many tasks that solidify your knowledge and clarifies your doubts.
- It provides an overview of how you can handle these tasks alongside your classes.
- Instructors assist you with tips on how you can organize your documents.
- You are to attempt each quiz by the end of every section, to ascertain your understanding and progress.
- The study materials and videos are assessed freely for the first thirty days once you sign up.
Microsoft Office Suite (Go Skills)
Go Skills online training helps you understand how to efficiently use Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. It helps you to also understand how to make use of some productivity programs like Publisher, Access, Project, and Outlook.
You can choose any of this program based on your interest and your current skill level. Upon completion, you’d be a professional at what you do and also have a certificate.
- Each tutorial is properly designed with relevant examples.
- You can learn each concept at your own pace.
- It comes with updated content that helps you stay up to date.
- The program has several tests and quizzes to keep you on a check.
Microsoft Excel Training and Courses
Digital Defynd comes with a series of compiled training, programs, and tutorials that will equip you with skills in manipulating the Microsoft Excel software. You’d learn how to use short cut menus, create powerful sheets, mini toolbars, autofill, and so on.
- It helps you learn how to perform complex calculations with ease and how to handle automated exercises using macros.
- Teaches you how to create interactive pivot tables and learn functions like sum, index, average, and so much more.
- The provided assignments give you clarity on the doubts you encountered during lesson sessions.
- Aids you upgrade your skillsets handle billing or sales tasks with ease.
- It helps you know how to manipulate text, arrays, date, and time.
Presently, these are the top four best hands-on Microsoft office courses in 2020 that you can access easily. They offer you tutorials, classes, training, and certifications that equips you with the basics of Microsoft Office suite applications.
We compiled this list through reviews and the help of Aventis Group ( a Microsoft intermediate to the advanced course). We hope you find what you are looking out for as you learn these available skills online.
HussaiN is a full-time professional blogger from India. He is passionate about content writing, Tech enthusiast & computer technologies. Apart from content writing on the internet, he likes reading various tech magazines and several other blogs on the internet.