Flying a large flag above your business is about patriotism and believing in the spirit of your country. It is also an excellent way to catch your customers’ attention with a large American flag. You need not worry about using the flag to benefit your business: it is not a crime. However, if you need commercial flag poles for a golf course, car dealership, or other such enterprises, you need to tread carefully. That’s why we have put together a few practical tips to help you get your money’s worth. You can also choose a flag pole here from our diverse range of first-class designs.
Flag pole installation is not as easy as it might seem. You need to hire highly trained and experienced installers for a successful project. Flag poles are also significantly heavy and open to adverse weather conditions. As such, hiring an amateur or a regular handyperson to install your flagpole could be troublesome both legally and financially.
For instance, if your flag pole installation is done without standard concrete pouring, it may whip back and forth, causing the concrete to crack. Although flag poles need a little moving allowance, the base ought to be strong and solid. Poor concrete pouring causes deterioration over time and causes your flagpole to lean. That is both disrespectful to the flag and unpleasant to your customers. Now imagine your flag pole completely failing and crashing down. You could end up damaging your building, inventory, or people.
Some reasons to hire a reputable flag pole installation company include:
- We are adequately trained and experienced in flag pole installation.
- Our unmatched expertise and adherence to safety measures ensure we complete your installation safely.
- We have affordable and highly durable flagpoles that will serve you for a long time.
- Your flag pole installation takes only a couple of hours, with no need for a do-over.
- Certified flag pole installers are better placed to offer warranties for the flag pole or installation services.
Flags offer an outstanding way to draw attention to your business or organization. However, choosing the right flag pole is an essential aspect. There are numerous styles and sizes available, making it somewhat difficult to decide on the most suitable flagpole. Consider the following factors to help you choose a flagpole that serves your interests:
- Where you want to position the flagpole in your establishment
- Whether you would like to be able to move it around
- How visible your premises are in your area
- The style and size of flag you would like to display
Choosing a professional and reputable flagpole installer can be a big help when it comes to picking flagpoles. Our extensive training and experience make it easier for us to recommend flagpole designs and sizes that will suit your business. We can also advise you on the following essential factors:
- Your flagpole’s height is not entirely about your preference. You need a flagpole installer to recommend a flagpole height that won’t get you in trouble with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- If your flagpole is placed too high, your flag may disappear once visitors or passersby get close. You want a flagpole that allows your flag to be visible from every angle.
- Placing your flagpole too low may also obstruct the view of your flag, especially if you have trees nearby.
These factors point to the fact that you should leave flagpole installation to the experts. This way, you are assured that we will position it strategically to suit your preferred outcome.
Although your flagpole mustn’t come crashing down after installation, the real trophy is your flag. Passersby and visitors will certainly notice your flag and what it represents. With numerous sizes and styles on the market, the following tips can help you narrow down to the perfect flag for your enterprise:
- How big do you want it to be?
- Would you like the flag to be visible from afar or closer to your premises?
- Can your flagpole support your preferred flag size and prevail against the drag that comes with the wind?
If you plan on putting up a flag at your workplace or business premises, you need to be keen on who you hire. Performing due diligence can help you choose a flag pole installer with a stellar record, certification, and the necessary expertise to get the job done.
HussaiN is a full-time professional blogger from India. He is passionate about content writing, Tech enthusiast & computer technologies. Apart from content writing on the internet, he likes reading various tech magazines and several other blogs on the internet.