Airtel Smartbytes: If you wish to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage, Airtel Smartbytes is your best solution.
What is Airtel Smartbytes?
Airtel Smartbytes is an online service provided by Airtel, which allows us to monitor and analyze how much data is consuming or utilizing by your Airtel broadband connection. Airtel Smartbytes is the real-time usage checker of Airtel broadband internet.
Airtel Smartbytes works as a data usage manager. It helps to know how much data left in your Airtel broadband connection, and it sends alerts of your data usage. Airtel Smartbytes help you in set up your monthly data usage as well as daily usage limits.
If you want to check your Internet data usage and you are an Airtel Broadband customer, then you can easily track your usage of your account.
Have you ever suffered mid-away that your data had completed without working Internet connection that it has reached its monthly limit, it happens to most people. So the only solution is to monitor and track your data.
How to Check Airtel Broadband Data Usage with Airtel Smartbytes?
- There is a simple process of how to check your Airtel broadband data usage with Airtel Smartbyte
- Visit: http://www.airtel.in/smartbyte-s/page.html an interface like this will appear
- Get all the details from the above url how much data you’re using
- No need of login or register into your account
- By using your Airtel broadband connection, you have to visit and click on the Broadband menu, here it will show you the details of how much data usage based on daily and monthly your broadband internet is using.
- You can get all the details about how much high-speed data left in a month. Even you can get additional data from the above url.
How to check data by using the Airtel Smartbytes App?
1. The same thing can be done with your mobile phone, and only you have to download the app from Google play store and install it.
2. After installing, launch the app and open it.
3. Here you are opening the app for the first time, so you need to enter your Airtel phone number and verify it.
4. You will receive an OTP on your Airtel number as the verification code.
5. Once you enter OTP, you can see your account balance with your remaining balance.