Digital Marketing – How Does Voice Search Impact It: As the use of voice search and AI becomes more and more popular by the day, predictions have been made that its value and implementation will increase over the years. This is why businesses feel the need to predict what this technology and its rapid growth will do for them in the future.
- 1 Digital Marketing – How Does Voice Search Impact It
- 1.0.1 Local SEO will surely gain a lot from it
- 1.0.2 Share this:
Digital Marketing – How Does Voice Search Impact It
How it could potentially impact them, and what they must do to keep up with the advancements in technology. Even place from where you might outsource article writing is considering this factor now – we must take the importance of it under consideration.
Would you like a featured snippet?
No matter what kind of virtual assistant you use, you’ve most likely already experienced how they receive and respond to your questions. Featured snippets refer to the brief description displayed on the top of google search results whenever a person looks something up.
Getting a featured snippet is obviously every company’s digital marketing team’s main goal, so they have recently begun to come up with a lot of new strategies that can help them reach that goal.
Get to position zero
Position zero is the highest rank in search results, where the online visibility for users is at its maximum. Featured snippets happen to be at position zero, and it’s where every company wants its content to be. This rank would mean not only a larger number of views for your content, but it would also ensure that your content is reaching your target audience. Simply being at this position eliminates a lot of the competition automatically.
- Achieving this would help you reduce the click-through rate of your competition by taking most of the valuable traffic from the first search result.
- The value of position zero has been predicted to further increase in the future, meaning there will be even greater competition for it between businesses. Start planning ahead.
You better use the right words
When doing searched like this, semantics always matter. How do you think people talk when doing voice searches? What kind of tone do they use, how do they phrase their questions? It’s an informal, casual and conversational manner of speech. This means that using complex vocabulary and syntax in your content might make it less likely to pop up whenever someone does a voice search on that particular topic.
- Make sure that your vocabulary is simple and easy to understand.
- Using questions would be very helpful because that is usually what people do in voice searched – they ask a question.
What value does this give to AI?
AI is required to manage and analyze the tremendous amount of data received by internet servers on a daily basis. Combines with voice searches, this technology could be incredibly helpful and would spread like wildfire in the tech world. The only problem is that for most companies, it would take quite a while for them to develop a technology like this because it is not yet fully developed. Changes are still being made to make it more efficient.
You’ll be able to do even more with your phone
Most internet traffic comes from mobile devices. People always have their phones on them, and for quick searches, they obviously use what’s easiest to access. This is the reason that digital marketing companies have begun to focus on making all of their content accessible by phones. This has become a really big thing with internet marketing because every company now focuses on making all their services compatible with people’s mobile devices.
- It has been seen that customers are much less likely to buy from a website which they cannot access their phones.
- Easier the access, more the traffic. This will save customers valuable time and effort, thus causing them to potentially recommend you to others.
Local SEO will surely gain a lot from it
A lot of people want to use voice searches to find local services and stores. Even for tasks as small as finding the nearest coffee shop to you, or find out movie timings at your local cinema, people tend to use voice searches a lot. This reliance on the technology to explore their local areas gives local SEO an edge – this gives local businesses a reason to prioritize SEO.
- People rely more on voice searches than virtual assistants for this purpose due to it being portable anywhere you go. You always have your phone on you so it’s pretty easy to access it from anywhere.
It will prioritize even your smallest needs
Here, we are talking about micro-moments. This refers to the smallest daily tasks, like grocery shopping and getting a haircut appointment. Companies must think of phrases like “I want to do this” or “Where can I find this” in order to get better traffic from people looking to get help with tasks like that. Considering micro-moments is definitely a great strategy for digital marketing.
How could digital marketing possibly function without a voice search?
With the number of voice searches happening every month, businesses can simply not overlook their importance anymore. Ignoring it would mean their business might get left behind. Luckily, a lot of customers are willing to invest more in a company simply because they are compatible with voice search. This shows the place of this technology in the digital market, along with a great new way to gain new, loyal customers.
- There are several optimization services that will let you optimize your website so that it’s compatible with voice search and ready to be used.
- In order to increase your company’s overall revenue and sales, you must understand the need to make this technology a huge part of your digital marketing strategy.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Carlos Gonzalez is a visiting lecturer at Pennsylvania State University and has been teaching there for about a decade. Due to his several years of experience at Content Majestic, he is an excellent academic consultant and writes a well-received blog based on his knowledge and experiences.
HussaiN is a full-time professional blogger from India. He is passionate about content writing, Tech enthusiast & computer technologies. Apart from content writing on the internet, he likes reading various tech magazines and several other blogs on the internet.